Next Class: February 19th-22nd at the Courtyard (Marriott) Fort Worth West at Cityview in Fort Worth, Texas. Let us help you better understand your Process Safety Management / Risk Management Programs!
What will the class offer?
The Four-Day class will cover all aspects of OSHA’s PSM and the EPA’s RMP program requirements that you’ve been tasked with implementing. We’ll show you the WHY and the HOW of PSM/RMP compliance!
Attendees will receive:
- An overview of the PSM/RMP program followed by a point-by-point explanation of the unique requirements of the PSM/RMP laws; and
- Helpful templates and forms to assist you in documenting compliance;
- Real-world worked examples of practical compliance, not just theory;
- Examples from actual OSHA & EPA citations, fines and inspections;
- Q/A sessions throughout the class to explore specific facility issues;
- Daily lunches are provided as part of the class to network with implementers from other companies and facilities;
- A certificate documenting Professional Development Hours to maintain CARO/CIRO certifications;
- A copy of our book, “Understanding Ammonia Refrigeration PSM/RMP”
Who should attend?
Anyone who is tasked with (or can benefit from a better understanding of) PSM/RMP compliance at your facility: Operators, PSM Coordinators, Safety Managers, Maintenance Managers, etc. This class is designed in such a way that the true beginner and the seasoned safety / refrigeration veteran can both get what they need out of it.
Who is teaching it?
Brian Chapin, RCE’s Compliance Services Manager and Josh Latovich, RCE’s PSM Engineer will be the instructors. Our instructors have been in the PSM/RMP field as implementers and consultants for over a decade and have taught hundreds of people the basics of practical PSM/RMP compliance. They have conducted audits for dozens of companies and even conducted abatement audits at the request of OSHA and the EPA.
Where and When is it?
The class will be held February 19th-22nd at the Courtyard (Marriott) Fort Worth West at Cityview in Forth Worth, Texas. The class is limited to 20 enrollee’s and availability is first-come, first serve. Future classes will be held based on demand, at least twice a year.
What is the cost?
The cost of the class including all materials and provided lunches is $995 per enrollee.
How do I enroll?
What have former enrollees said about the class?
“With quite a lot of pre-existing PSM knowledge, I still came away with lessons learned.”
“…this class did a great job in explaining how the PSM system works.”
“…Helped me see the bigger picture of what is expected in a PSM/RMP program.”
“…covered the CFR as well as RMP & DHS.”
“The Common Failures sections were very helpful.”
“Very thorough… I won’t feel like I am fumbling in the dark anymore.”
“Engaging presentation of complex material. A valuable class”
“Very in-depth. Informative. Answered questions before I got to ask them!”
“I enjoyed the interactivity. A great deal of information but it didn’t feel overwhelming due to the pictures, videos, and stories which provided a deeper understanding than just lectures.”
This class is designed around the specific PSM program that RC&E has written for them, but is applicable to all NH3 Refrigeration PSM users.
You can download an easily sharable PDF flyer at the following link: RCE PSM Class Notification Feb 2018.